I separated my heart from my head
To feel out what's inside
I don't like what I see so I say
Good night
Don't wake me cuz I'm dreaming in color
Black and white is not my friend
Candy coded figures only in my bed
I've never been so deep inside a shadow
I've never been so insecure of what I know
I've gotta figure it out
I need a story to tell
Where's the feeling I long for
I've gotta figure it out
Before I lose you, love
To feel out what's inside
I don't like what I see so I say
Good night
Don't wake me cuz I'm dreaming in color
Black and white is not my friend
Candy coded figures only in my bed
I've never been so deep inside a shadow
I've never been so insecure of what I know
I've gotta figure it out
I need a story to tell
Where's the feeling I long for
I've gotta figure it out
Before I lose you, love
- Gotta figure this out - Erin McCarley
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar